Monday, January 12, 2009

Christmas

We had a great Christmas this year! Zain was really into his toys! I think we have a bookworm on our hands. Santa brought a four wheeler and a John Deere tractor and trailor and all kinds of toys....Zain went directly to the books and began reading!!

We celebrated Christmas everywhere....Starkville, Hollandale, Rolling Fork, and Delta City! One of the pics is from the Nuckolls Christmas with Zain and his two cousins...Eli and Olivia Bonnette. They are saying "CHEESE!!!". We enjoyed seeing our family and spending time with them!





1 comment:

Unknown said...

No doubt, Zain gets his love of reading from his dad! I was Trey's first grade teacher at Deer Creek and he was one of my FAVORITE students ever! I had to keep him challenged because he came to me reading on a 3rd grade level!Trey also won all my baseball math games. Zain is precious. He looks like a little Trey. You and Trey will have many fun years ahead of you with Zain. I enjoyed your blog. Ms. Patti Trawick